Monday 22 April 2013

Enrapture Amplify Jumbo Waver Review

So I gave into the blogging hype a month ago and I got myself the Enrapture Amplify Jumbo Waver. I saw that they were on the Tesco website for only £29.99, unfortunately they had already sold out :(! However, I found them on the Debenhams website for £39.99, which I was more than happy to pay considering the original price of £75 and the good things I have heard about it already.

I can tell you now that I have fallen in love with this product! I have long thick hair and styling it can often be a nightmare, however, with this it is so easy and quick to use!

The box design! 
How it first arrives! 


My hair after my first time playing about with it!



There are different heat settings which you can alter depending on how you want the definition of the wave to look. I like mine quite defined and I have the heat setting in the middle which I find is hot enough for this.

The packing is so cute and it is easy to store it back in it after usage. It also contains a heat proof pouch, which you can use as a mat. It's perfect for travel!

I was really impressed with how quickly this heated up, I wouldn't say it takes more than a minute to get hot! It's perfect for everyday use as it is just so quick and easy to do! As the barrells on the Waver are quite large, you are able to large selections of your hair in one go, speeding up the process even more so!

What I love about this waver is it is so simple to create beach like voluminous hair, without having to put your hair into plaits the night before! Believe me, I've tried both methods, this one is miles better!

My hair on a night out after lasting the whole day like it :)!




I tend to just set my hair with hairspray, my hair doesn't really like to hold curls but I find I only need to the tiniest amount and it lasts me! It is also nice the day after as well, giving a more natural beach look.

I've seen that some people use sea salt spray to achieve that look, I'm yet to try that out! I've seen Urban Fudge Sea Salt Spray being mentioned a lot, is it any good? :)

I am a massive fan of Enrapture after trying out this product and I definitely want to fill my collection of hair tools with their other ones! I am after the Totem Styler next!


Take a look for yourself :) - Enrapture Website // Enrapture Twitter // Enrapture Stockists 


4 comments:

  1. Can't believe how much these are reduced now, thanks for posting it I will definitely be taking advantage of this bargain. Your hair looks lovely :)


    www.littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely check them out, they are well worth the money! Aw thank you! X

      Delete
  2. ooooh those waves are gorgeous! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! I have the Andrew Barton ones :)

    http://www.stevieheartsmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    Stevie xxx

    ReplyDelete