Tuesday 12 March 2013

My March Wish List

<br/><a href="http://oi46.tinypic.com/21pz60.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

  1. MOTO Bleach Acid Wash Leigh Jeans.
    I have been debating with myself over the past few months whether or not to buy the darker pair of these jeans but I have decided against to due to having a Primark dupe from a few years ago! I then discovered these acid wash ones which I fell in love with. I've been missing a pair of acid wash skinny jeans in my wardrobe now, since I ripped my H&M ones :'(.
    Available from Topshop - £38
      
  2. MAC Studio Scuplt Foundation
    I have a love hate relationship with MAC foundations. I have a couple of the studio fix fluid ones and I always find the colour I get matched with to be too orangey, and even with powder it doesn't tone it down. However, I have heard good things about this one and I'm dying to try it out. I'm currently using Estee Lauder Double Wear but I think its a tiny bit too dark, more of a summer foundation. I have a MAC giftcard so I am hoping to get hold of this in the next few weeks.
    Available from MAC - £24
      
  3. Marc B - Amber Black Ostrich Handbag
    I have been after a new bag for the past few weeks now and I have found it really hard to find something I like, which is big enough for Uni! If anyone knows any nice ones they've seen around, please let me know!
     I came across this whilst I was on my hunt and I've taken quite a liking to it. It has the signature Marc B quilted design along with the gold hardwear and heart. In terms of how sturdy it is, I've found Marc B is not the best. The zip on one of mine broke but nevertheless, I am putting that behind me!
    Available from Marc B - £59
        
  4. Real Techniques Core Collection
    I haven't actually got any real techniques brushes; I mainly use my MAC brushes, as well as some from ELF. I have heard good things from other beauty bloggers, and seeing as I don't have any I thought I should start off with the core collection.
    Can you recommend me them? Or should I buy them individually?
    Available from Boots - £21.99
        
  5. Viktor and Rolf - Flowebomb Perfume
    I've seen this perfume around and I've always thought it was quite pricey for what it was. Yesterday I went into town and I tried it on again, but this time I took a real liking to it! From the name you can gather that it is quite a florally fragrance, but it is not too overpowering. What shocked me is how long lasting it is, I only put it on my wrist and by the evening I could still smell it on me! I am quite keen on this one!
    Available from The Perfume Store and Boots - From £48
      
  6. Pink Cherry Blossom GHDs
    I have had my GHDs since I was 14, which means I've nearly had them 6 years! Oh my! They still do a great job in straightening my hair, on the odd occasion. But, I think its time I invested in some new ones. Mine are also the fat/think straighteners which means it is quite hard to get tight curls. So instead of buying a new curling wand as well, I think this is my best option!
    Available from ASOS - £129
    They also have a new 'candy' range with yellow, purple and blue straighteners. I'm currently deciding between them and these ones!
     
  7. Rimmel Lasting Finish in Starry Eyed Lipstick (128)
    I saw a guest post on HelloOctober mention this the other week and I think it is such a pretty colour! Hopefully in the next few days I can get myself down to boots to see if they have it! I'm pretty sure my mum has this also though, I'm hoping boots have it otherwise I'm going to get into trouble for stealing it off her!
    Available from FeelUnique - £4.99

1 comment:

  1. Would love to try MAC studio sculpt! I have the photo finish foundation atm and love it!

    Be great if you could check out my latest NOTD post: Jessica GELeration in Venus Was Her Name by Nail And Beauty, Cheshire.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete